Build your e-commerce presence in China through JD Worldwide.
Run Your Business on JD Worldwide
You can get your business started on JD in less time and we take care most of the jobs for you.
- From consultancy, planning, implementation to full operation.
- Communicate with JD
- Setting up a JD Worldwide flagship store
- Chinese customer research
- Integrated product management, product analysis and store management
- Generate premium content to attract Chinese consumers
- Get traffic through integrated Chinese Digital Marketing
- Review management
- Customer service handling
- Find suitable partners in various aspects
Start with A Discovery Contract for a Dedicated Proposal
Discovery Contract for Small Business
Small business: annual revenue up to $1M
Discovery Contract for Medium Business
Medium business: annual revenue up to $10M
Discovery Contract for Large Business
Large business: annual revenue over $10M
How It Works?
- You can pay for the discovery contract through Paypal, or send your request via our contact form and we will send over the invoice, you will have more payment options then.
- Fill in the China eCommerce service request form that we will email you after your payment is processed.
- Describe your detailed situation and challenges with supporting documents.
- We evaluate your needs, talk further with you to agree on a certain job scope.
- We offer a formal proposal and issue the invoice for your confirmation.
- Project starts after payment is done.
- We reserve the right to decline the request if your demand is outside of our expertise.
Who is JD?
JD or Jingdong Mall is, measured by gross merchandise volume, China’s largest online direct retailer, offering the largest fulfilment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in China.
As of 2016, it operates seven fulfilment centres and over 200 warehouses in 50 Chinese cities, with a network of more than 5000 delivery and pick-up stations staffed by its own employees across the country.
In almost 140 districts, the JD even offers same-day delivery, with next-day delivery in a further 900 areas.
Quick Facts About JD WORLDWIDE
In April 2015, JD launched JD Worldwide to tap into the rapidly-growing cross-border e-commerce market in China.
Similarly to Tmall Global, this model offers an easy entry to the domestic market to overseas brands and merchants looking to reach Chinese consumers.
The foreign companies do not need to have a legal entity or bank account in China, and JD Worldwide offers a range of support to retailers on the platform, including help marketing to JD.com’s 150 million active users and access to its unparalleled nationwide logistics network.
In a way broadly comparable to Amazon’s Vendor and Seller models, the JD Worldwide model offers two options:
- Reseller model: JD Worldwide buys inventory from international companies and resells to Chinese consumers with a mark-up
- Platform model: JD Worldwide hosts a foreign brand’s or merchant’s store on their platform and allows them to sell to Chinese consumers, taking a sales commission as a fee. The annual flat-rate platform charge is $1,000 USD and, depending on category, a consumer deposit of $10,000 to $15,000 USD applies. Commission ranges from 2% to 10% and also depends on the exact product category.
Differences: JD vs. Tmall
JD or Jingdong Mall provides the best user experience, fast delivery, strong customer service, and comprehensive after-sales care, attracting consumers with a convenient shopping experience.
JD works more like a wholesaler by handling warehousing and fulfilment.
JD is closer to Amazon as a retailer than to Tmall as a marketplace.
First-class Full Range e-commerce Services
You can get full range e-commerce services at Sinostep
A. China eCommerce Strategy Consulting
B. China eCommerce Management & Operations
C. Chinese Professional Copywriting
D. Integrated Digital Marketing
E. Sell Through Channel Partners
F. Value Added Services