Questions to Ask Before Your China Company Formation
Before Your China company formation process, make sure you figure out the following:
- What’s the correct business structure to suit the Chinese market?
- Where is the appropriate location for your operation?
- What are the regulations?
- How much I should invest here?
You can get efficient and reliable China company set up service through SinoStep.
Reliable China Company Formation Service
Foreign company registration in China is complex and it involves approvals from several local authorities and bureaus.
We understand local business protocols and regulations well and can satisfy your needs.
No Hidden Cost
Reasonable Pricing with Better Service.
Step by step guidance with very little learning curve.
Your confidential information will be safe,
One-Stop China Company Registry Service
Establish the Business Entity
Prepare and submit required documentation, liaison with relevant authorities to manage the entire process
- Representative Office (RO)
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise (WFOE)
- Equity Joint Venture (EJV)
- Cooperative Joint Venture (CJV)
- Special License Application
Alteration of Company Records
- Change of legal representative of the entity
- Change of registration address
- Application for capital increase
- Extension of business scope
- Extension of company certificate
Personnel Management and Employee Services
- Registration/deregistration of representative(s) of Representative Offices
- Application for employment permits for foreign staff
- Application for residence permits for foreign staff
- Complete deregistration of business entities
- Advisory and Assistance Service
- Compliance and methods of setting up an entity in China
- Comparison for the most suitable investment vehicles
- Specific corporate matters specified by the client
- Legal Setup Options Advisory
- Location Search & Selection
- Chinese Company Naming
- Recruitment and Headhunting
- Trademark Registration
- Bank Account Set up
- Preferential Policies Negotiation
- Licenses & Approvals
Guidelines to China Company Formation
Set Up Your WFOE
What is a WFOE? 4
Features of a WFOE in China 5
Frequently Asked Questions about WFOE 6
Whether you need a partner in china for company formation? 6
Is there any minimum amount requirement? 6
What is the average time frame for setting up a WFOE in China? 6
Which city should I start?: Beijing or Shanghai? or somewhere else? 7
Steps to Set Up a WFOE in China 8
Documents Required 8
Procedure and Time Estimate 9
Import & Export licenses, and Customs Clearance 10
Budget & HR Plan 11
Company Formation 11
Annual Charge 11
Find an Office 11
Open a bank account 12
Recruitment and HR services 12
How Does it Work
Basic Questions We Will Ask Out Clients 13
What business scope of your company? 13
Which city you want to start the business? 13
Will you set up a physical office? 13
Any other license you need to apply for? 13
A Sample Quotation 14
1) Company formation/incorporation 14
2. ) Corporate bank account set up / opening 14
3. ) Tax registration / insurance services 14
4.) ongoing CPA accounting / Auditing and tax filing services thereafter 15
How long this process will take? 15
—Basic Info— 16
—Foreign Trading Company— 16
How Does It Work 17
Comments are closed.