You are probably quite stressful when launching a website in China, typically when it is your first time. Building a website that can sell in China requires a fully localized Chinese web design. A couple of things could go very, very wrong if you are not aware of the basic rules. Well, today you’re in for a […]
Chao Startup Club Inspired by a Coder Chao Startup Club is a paid membership Q&A Community focusing on startup and freelancing topics. I started it under my name on Mar. 3, 2017. The idea of Chao Startup Club was inspired by a coder, who planned to start up his own business in the coming year. He read my articles in Zhihu, […]
You need a mobile phone number to create a WeChat account with your QQ.
The mobile number could be only used for registration purpose.
You can hire a China virtual assistant to do this for you, or you can use any mobile phone number that Tencent supports.
- login page, click “Sign Up”.
- Nickname, mobile phone number, password, avatar, Click “ Sign up”.
- confirm the mobile phone number, click “OK”.
- You will get the verification code from WeChat, input it in the blank.
- Choose if you want to add contacts in address book, or just skip it.
- Click “Link QQ to find more friends” in the WeChat interface.
- Input your QQ number and password.
- Finish the Link, back to Home, click “Me”-”Setting”
- Click “Phone”, Then Click “…” on the Top right
- Click “Unlink ” to unlink the mobile phone number.
Tadaa… Now you can use QQ to login WeChat directly.
You might be interested in
Three situations You were deleted When you visit his/her personal page, there will be thumbnail pictures of the moments in personal album, Nothing will be shown in the moments. She/He blocked you You can see neither thumbnail pictures in the personal page nor anything in the moments. You were blocked, but still in the contact […]
First series of Wchat moments ads were released at around 20:00p.m. on Jan. 25, 2015, and it quickly became the hottest topic on China social media.
The 3 advertisers are BMW China, Vivo Mobile Phone and Coca Cola. Unlike the official testing ads by Wechat Team, these 3 ads could be seen by selected wechat users. Continue reading Webchat Moments: First Series of Ads Released
Everyone knows China has a lot of internet users. Those successful internet startups in the world markets will choose China as a strategic potential market. However, Culture matters enormously, most of the internet titans failed in China, please check my previous blog: Failures of Global Companies in China: Ignorance of the Market Differences in China In the […]