Chinese Brand Name Evaluation – Deluxe
medium size or big multinational corporations expanding to various Chinese markets.
Deluxe Chinese Name Evaluation Services
- Expert Chinese Brand Name Evaluation (All-In: Mandanrin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, Shanghaiese) $2499.00 14-Day
What You Get for Professional Chinese Brand Name Evaluation
- Analyzes up to 6 names
- Appropriateness for your business
- Customized evaluation questions for your business
- Interview people of your target market
- Literal meanings
- Pronunciation concerns
- Potential associations
- Professional business opinion
- Ranking of the name candidates
- Delivery within 14 days
We are here, When you want
- Expert name evaluation in different major Chinese languages.
- A professional check of cultural connotations associated with your brand name ideas.
- An objective analysis by several naming experts.
- Reliable, fast, and thorough service in good quality control.
Chinese Name Evaluation suitable for
- Corporate names
- Service names
- Product names
SinoStep Brand Name Grading System
Sinostep brand name evaluation system is an academically based grading system.
Each name is valued and graded according to social, cultural, legal and sensory criteria.
Our Naming experts are both experienced linguists and business consultants in the Chinese markets.
Quickly and effectively, you can get Chinese connotations and meanings for each of your name ideas.
Ideally, A Chinese brand name shall be tested in all major Chinese languages.
Chinese is a group of several languages, some are very distinctive.
- Mandarin: Mandarin Chinese is now the most useful business language after English
- Taiwanese (MinNan Dialect or Hokkien): is widely used in Taiwan
- Cantonese: widely used in Canton area of mainland China, Hongkong, Macau, and Chinese communities worldwide.
- Shanghainese: an important local dialect in Shanghai, the strategic local big market in China.
Want a REAL CHINESE Name? DO NOT
Real Chinese-style names show a level of seriousness and respect towards Chinese culture.
The following are typical wrong ways to get a Chinese name.
- Use any online Chinese name auto-generator.
- Ask non-native speakers to make one up for you.
- Ask random people on the Internet to think of one for you.
- Ask random Chinese native speaker you know to think of one for you.
- Ask random people to check or evaluate your Chinese name.
People are doing the above quite a lot, even for their business names.
It’s such a bad idea because there are so many cultural nuances involved with finding an appropriate Chinese name.
You always end up with
- A typical “foreign name”.
- A nonsense name.
- A ridiculous and funny name.
- A name that looks strange.
- A name that sounds awful, or weird.
- A name of a notorious villain in a classic novel, in a popular drama or movie, or in the history.
- A name with unlucky meaning.
Many Chinese native speakers still need to consult Chinese Name expert for a good name.
Get A Chinese Name for Your Business
Developing exceptional Chinese name for your business
Tell us about your business, we get the right name for you.
- Chinese Brand Name Evaluation – Standard $399 each for Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Shanghainese, 6-Day
- Chinese Brand Name Evaluation – Professional $799 each for Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Shanghainese, 8-Day
- Chinese Brand Name Evaluation – Deluxe $2499 All-In for Mandarin, Taiwanese, Cantonese, Shanghainese, 14-Day
- Brand Positioning
- Creative Brainstorming
- Chinese Brand Name Evaluation
- Business Name Research
- Brand Launch
How does it work
→ 1. Fill out the order form and click “Evaluate My Name“, SinoStep Project Manager will create an order for you in a short while.
→ 2. After you confirm the order and effect payment, We will begin the brand name evaluation project.
→ 3. Get your Chinese brand name evaluation report in your email.